Saturday, 16 July 2011

Perty & Flirty Cupcakes

Hello!

Second post for the day, don't know how that happened, I think I may have ignored the housework that is screaming out to be done. :-)

Yesterday, while I was celebrating my friend Manda's birthday over some stamping play, I picked up some new Crumb Cake cardstock and ink. . . and I couldn't wait to use it! I can't believe that I have managed to stamp for over three years with this glaring absence in my colour stocks, I love it.  As soon as I had Crumb Cake, I knew I wanted to do a card for CASE Study, and since I already had Tuesday Trigger and CAS-ual Fridays in mind as well, I combined the three challenges. 

This is my first ever entry into CASE Study.  I always like the inspiration, but this time I REALLY like the inspiration. I like the CAS style of this beautiful card.
CASE Study 48:
Isn't this card just beautifully, simply, elegant?  I used the layout as inspiration.

CAS-ual Fridays 11 (sweets & treats):

Cupcakes are my theme.

Tuesday Trigger (Perty & Flirty):
I used the lovely bright yellow, and the subtle pink from here.

So, without further ado, here is my challenge entry:

Cardstock is Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight (cake top) and Whisper White
Ink is Crumb Cake, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Ribbon is Daffodil Delight

What do you think?  I like this one. It brings me a smile.

Michelle
xxx

14 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Michelle.

Cassandra said...

Love it, my dear, love it. Dawn does the most beautiful cards and I can't believe you have combined 3 challenges. Better order some more Kraft cardstock as you will use it up very quickly.

kelly said...

Good enough to eat!
Kelly xx

Cassandra said...

Congratulations, another win over at For Your Inspriation. You are really on a roll now.

Jenny said...

Oh this is lovely Folly, a brilliant CASE too, I have my eye on that challenge too.
Love your neat bow :)
Jenny x

Amanda said...

Sweet! :)

E.T said...

this one's such a cutie!!

Virginia L. said...

Such a CUTE ribbon treatment! I love the cupcake background with this color combo! Fabulous take on the TT and CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your wonderful work!

Andrea Ewen said...

Sweet card, Michelle...love those darling cupcakes and your fabulous design! Beautiful colors and great pearly bling! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So very cute!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my!! Your interpretation of all three challenges is delicious!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Paper Pie said...

How sweet and fun!!! Love love love the cupcakes :-)

Laura Davis said...

Love, love, love this card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)