This week I have been honoured to receive the Liebster Blog Award from two bloggers that I admire greatly - Jen from JENerally Speaking and Gayatri from Handmade by G3. Thank-you, ladies. You both inspire me constantly, and I absolutely love receiving your comments on my own work on a regular basis. :-) If you haven't yet visited Jen and Gayatri, please do pop over to visit them and tell them I sent you! Their work is creative, beautiful, and inspiring.
Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
2) Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3) Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4) Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers!
Without further ado, here are the five inspirational bloggers that I have chosen to forward this award to. They not only create beautiful work, but they also spread the love by leaving lovely comments on a regular basis.
1) Cassandra of Paper Addiction - The person who inspired me to start blogging in the first place, inspired me to enter my first challenge, who creates the most elegant cards I've ever seen, a great stamping buddy, and who is a wonderful friend.
2) Tessa of Happy - Tessa posts all sorts of projects on her blog. She doesn't post many cards, but those she does are always creative and trying new ideas. Her baking, parties, and building (furniture) posts amaze me with her creativity.
3) Ann of Kingston Mama Crafts - Ann is a CAS stamper and she always comes up with ideas that I hadn't even thought of. Her style is different to mine, but similar enough for me to take direct inspiration. I love visiting her blog as I always come away inspired.
4) Karen of Made by Meadie - I actually "met" Karen on Flickr in the Jane's Doodles Group. I always loved her cards, and she often visited me and commented on mine. Then I managed to find her blog here on Blogger and I became a follower immediately. I LOVE looking at her cards.
5) Judith of Jay Gee's Nook - How is it that Judith has (just) under 200 followers? I know that the Jay Gee's Nook blog is attached to Judith's store, and that she has her design team posts there, but it is also where she posts her personal work, and that is what I am linking Judith for. I am a big fan of Judith. She makes great cards, her colouring is awesome (I want to be able to colour like Judith when I grow up), and she takes great photos.
I hope you take some time to visit the lovely ladies on my list. When you do, please let them know I sent you. They are definitely worth a visit.