Saturday 23 June 2012

A card by my daughter

Hello!

My 9 year old daughter, Olivia, did some stamping with me yesterday. She wanted to make a card for a challenge. She chose a sketch challenge and a colour challenge, but when we came to finish up the card, we realised that my printer had betrayed us and printed yellow as green! So the colour challenge was dropped and this is her entry into Mojo Monday #246.
She used Cameo Coral, Pool Party, Not Quite Navy, and Old Olive. The images are Kikki K and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

The sketch she used was this one, turned on its side.

Thanks for coming by. I would love it if you would leave some comments for Olivia, to let her know that you took a look at her card.

Thanks!
Michelle.

6 comments:

kingstonmama said...

What a sweet card, Olivia! I love the images you stamped and I like how you flipped the sketch around. The ribbon is a perfect finishing touch. :) Ann Y.

Ardyth said...

Olivia - this is a beautiful card. I love how your colours go together and how you've used such pretty images. Keep up the good work - I look forward to seeing more from you!

Suzanne Russell said...

Congratulations Olivia! Great card. Apparently, you have a lot of talent just like your Mom. Your design and color choices work together beautifully! I hope to see more of your creativity. :)

Darnell said...

Hi Olivia! I love your card and the colors are just fine. (I also love your name.) I hope you get a chance to make more pretty cards with your Mom! My two grandsons make cards with me every time they come to visit and we have so much fun doing it! Hugs, Darnell

Colleen Dietrich said...

Olivia, you did a beautiful job on your card! You followed the sketch to a 't', and I love that bit of ribbon at the top. :D

Wida said...

Hi
thanks for the comment.I absolutely love your daughters card

From,
Sophia