Sunday 2 June 2013

Dynamic Duos #55

Hello!

This week's Dynamic Duo's Challenge #55 brings us the pretty colour combination of Raspberry Ripple and Wisteria Wonder.

My card is here. I masked the flower to stamp the leaves. I love how the text shows through the image. I've used this layout before, but not quite like this.
I used PTI Rosie Posie, Text Style II, and one of the Heart-2-Hearts (forget the number).
The rest of the team have done beautiful work, as always! You should really pop over and visit them for some inspiration!

When you've finished your visiting, I hope you join in with your own creation. :-)

Thanks for visiting me.

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty -- I also love the script showing through the image -- I just love this PTI set!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...I love rosie posie and the way you used, so simple yet very stunning over the text. Sweet thank you card!

Sian Ridley said...

This is simply beautiful...literally! Such an elegant design and I also love the text peering through the flower image - another stunner from the studio of Michelle! :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great looking "Clean & Simple" card. I agree with liking the text peeking through!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!! I've been neglecting my Rosie Posie set!!!

Susie W. said...

Love the way you've used the text. Very pretty!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, so beautiful. I love how the text is showing through the main image - such a great design!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful. Love the layout, and how everything just blends together.

Janet's Joy said...

I love the text and how you used the masking! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, clean, and simple! I am going to start making more cards like this :)

Tracey McNeely said...

True to your usual fabulous style Michelle, this is gorgeous!

Lori Turner said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! CAS yet has a bold POP to it - awesome!

AB. said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!! It is CAS perfection!! :)