Sunday 28 July 2013

Dynamic Duos #63

Hello!

I'm here with a card for this week's Dynamic Duos colour combination of Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz. I don't think I would have ever put these two together, but you know what? They work! Given lots of green to work with, my thoughts went immediately to Christmas. I threw in a spot of grey, and voila!
I used Stampin' Up Ornament Keepsakes stamps and matching dies. The sentiment is from a box full of SU! Christmas sentiments that I can't remember the set names of. Colours are Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Memento London Fog. Twine is from The Twinery.
The rest of the design team has some beautiful work to share, also.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

14 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Yum!! Such a fun Christmas card. The sentiment looks so modern and classy!

Darnell said...

This is such a sensational ornament card, Michelle! I love that you went off the edge with the one ornament!

I always forget the neutrals other than black and white and cream, so thanks for the reminder about grey! It really adds to the depth.

Unknown said...

Love the pattern you made with the smaller ornament, what a fun idea! Great card Michelle :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love the added gray ornament! So pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...what a lovely holiday card, just beautiful.

Janet's Joy said...

This is such an awesome Christmas card!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Very nice Christmas card. Love the trio of ornaments and you are right, these colors work well together!

lostinpaper said...

Such an elegant design and a clever way to incorporate these two colours!

Sian Ridley said...

Oooh, I love this monochrome Christmas card...those colours look great! :) The twine matches absolutely perfectly too - that makes me happy :)

AB. said...

Love, love, love this card! Great design...love the ornaments and the diagonal stamping too! xx

Susie W. said...

Very pretty Michelle! The diagonal stamping really draws attention to the ornaments.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the ornament bg...so pretty!

Barb said...

It's a very pretty combination. Love it!