Saturday, 26 October 2013

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop

Hello!

I had all sorts of wonderful ideas for the PTI Blog Hop this month, and then the 25th snuck up on me completely! There were three hours left when I realised, and I was helping my kids make birthday cards for their Dad, so I managed only one set of tags. They are simple, but the kids love them, and I think they're pretty cute, too! ;-)
I used PTI Christmas Friends and Peace, Love, Joy stamp sets.

I discovered it is a bit tricky photographing sets in a rush!

Now I'm heading back into the fray of sibling warfare... wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

17 comments:

paperella said...

Beautiful! I love the untraditional color combo :)

Cornelia W said...

Terrific tags - like that zig-zag bottom!

Diana K said...

So cool! Really like the graphic vibe!

Julie said...

love the composition & color!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Real life happens on your blog, Michelle! You did a fabulous job with your QACAS adorable tags AND with getting them photographed!! Hugs, Darnell

Jacquie Southas said...

Love these Michelle - the ornaments shine in the CAS design!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your white background with the multicolored, sketchy ornaments. Would never know they were done in a hurry!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful tags my dear!

Paul Browning said...

Simply gorgeous tags. Love the clean elegance and the bold, graphic style. Very stylish! Pxx

Marybeth said...

Your tag are sweet , simple and adorable Michelle ! Love the stamping ,

Deborah Frings said...

I think they are simply super! Love the way you've varied the stamping, but kept the feeling of unity!

~amy~ said...

Love all the festive colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your tags, love the set you used. They will be perfect for the holidays! Happy birthday to your hubby!

wandaguess said...

FABULOUS!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful tags, Michelle! I love the combination of stamps you used!

maria f. said...

So now the kids can start bickering over who gets which color tag on his/her present...

Joyce said...

The tags are wonderful. I love how each one is a little bit different, but you know they are a set. Super color choices, too.