Thursday 6 February 2014

Love

Hello!

I've had this little idea in my head forever, since I bought PTI Square Prints (which is a LONG time). Someone else has probably already made the same card, the idea has been hanging around in my head for so long, lol! But, finally I decided it was time to put ink to paper and get it out of my head.
I used PTI Square Prints and Mama Elephant So Breezy. Inks are Memento Luxe Rose Bud and Memento London Fog.

I'm entering this into Addicted to CAS where the code word is LOVE.
I'm also entering this as my second entry into the One Layer Simplicity challenge where the challenge is to repeat stamp. I love how these squares make such pretty patterns when repeat stamped, they were made for cards like this!
Thanks for coming by. Today I am attempting to mow the lawn, take the Christmas tree down, do some loads of washing, clean the bathrooms, and vacuum the floors... all before school pick up. Wish me luck!

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :)

Jen W. said...

This is genius, Michelle! So cool and graphic! Really awesome! Good luck with all those chores!!

Paula Dobson said...

I love the two tone graphics on this card too Michelle, and that it is not a traditional valentine or "love" type card. It works!

Loll said...

Love this graphic design Michelle ... and the way you've inked the heart is so creative! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Unknown said...

brilliant!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome graphic card! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Anonymous said...

A great colour scheme and a beautifully stamped and balance layout.
Heather T

Lynn said...

Oh I am glad you put it down on paper...it is fabulous!

Sian Ridley said...

I love the combination of grey and pink - I think they compliment each other so beautifully :) this card is a CAG stunner, I'm glad you got the opportunity to get it out of your head and down onto paper! I know how annoying it is to carry that around ;)

Kim Heggins said...

ok...this is the second card of yours using this set, I am sold! you are doing some fabulous and amazing things with it!Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh, love, love, love this Michelle! The pink and grey tones work so well and are so elegant. Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge at ATCAS.

Karen x

G Peplow said...

Great accurate stamping and lovely colours, super card :D

Shona Chambers said...

Fantastic card! So simple and yet so striking. Its perfect!!