Thursday 15 January 2015

Fusion - Wooden Hearts

Hello!

It's been such a hot day here in Brisbane! This morning was 88% humidity with zero rain forecast. That makes for an extremely uncomfortable day, and the temperature reached 37C (99F), ugh!

Looking at the inspiration for Fusion this week, I'm thinking there is a little hint there for us to start preparing for Valentine's Day.  ;-)  I love the wooden hearts in the inspiration, and I decided to replicate them on my card.
I took the inspiration photo and sketch and created a Fusion card. The hearts are PTI heart dies and they've been run through the woodgrain impression plate. The sentiment is SSS Sketchy Banners.
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates with this inspiration!

Thank-you for coming by my blog!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Love this Michelle!

Lynn said...

Love how you inked up the hearts. Great take on the inspiration.

Julia Aston said...

A great fusion card Michelle! the wood looks wonderful against the blue! It's weird to think of you in a heat wave while I am in the deep freeze!

Shelly said...

Beautiful!

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Sarah G said...

Love those wood grain hearts - great for a guy at Valentines! Beautiful take on the inspiration :)

Shona Chambers said...

This is amazing, the hearts look like real wood!!!! Its still very hot and dry here. We had five minutes of rain in the middle of the night, the first rain of the year but it did nothing. I'm so tanned from all the swimming I'm beginning to look like a leather handbag!!!!

Karen said...

This is gorgeous---I think I'll be CASing this one!