Friday 27 February 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 112 - hello!

Hello!

I think you are going to start getting tired of me saying that the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch is fabulous week after week, but I have to say, it's true!! My team mates create the BEST sketches under the sun and this week's sketch by Chrissy is no exception.

I had a lot of fun creating this card. First I masked off that top section and sponged distress inks on the rest of the card. Then I stamped in silver. Then die cut the card base and about four extra hellos to pop up the word. While the die-cutting and glueing is time-consuming, it is so worth it for the end result.
I used PTI Wonderful Words: Hello stamps and die and Sparkle & Shine stamps. Inks are Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick and Tumbled Glass, Hero Arts silver, and SU Blackberry Bliss.
I cannot wait to see what everyone creates with this sketch. There are many, many possibilities!

See you in the gallery!

Michelle
xxx


13 comments:

Shelly said...

Super SWEET card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Barb said...

You showcased this technique so beautifully, Michelle! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fabulous, Michelle! I love it!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful , Michelle! Great job!

Darnell said...

I suppose you are going to get tired of me saying how well you rock the CTS sketches week after week, Michelle, but it's TRUE!! Your design take and your sponging are fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

This is just stunning Michelle....I love your coloring too, so beautiful.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Michelle,

Your card has almost and 'hombre' look to it ( I THINK thats the word I'm looking for LOL - you know the 'graduated' look of colors? Its splendid. You have a way with ink, m'dear!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! Awesome sponging~

Just Me said...

love the card and the colors used...thanks for sharing

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Michelle. Love the color hues.

Anonymous said...

What a great card Michelle!

My Paper Epiphany said...

LOVE this! Very cool!