Friday 29 April 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 170

Hello!

I missed last week at CAS(E) This Sketch. Life got in the way. Luckily for me, I am in a fabulous team that offer so much inspiration that my absence would be barely missed. ;-) This week I'm back with a tropical card to share.
This card reminds me of the kitchen in the house where I grew up, haha! It was bright yellow and apple green, so very 70s. ;-)
Isn't this sketch awesome? I decided to stamp my own background and cut it up, but you could easily use patterned paper and come up with something simply wonderful!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

You were missed last week, Michelle! I'm glad you were able to take a well-needed break though....
Your card is so fun! I love your stamped background! Great take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

That kitchen may have been ours!!! LOve your tropical feel, Michelle! Gorgeous ... and you were SO missed!!
=]

Marlena M. said...

I love these colors so much! Fantastic card Michelle~

Jen Mitchell said...

Our kitchen was avocado green, but this card would be right at home in it! I love the tropical flowers and leaves!

Hannelie said...

i love every single card you make Michelle! Including this beauty!
Thanks for making my sketch shine!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

ah-mazing job with the sketch!