Sunday 17 July 2016

Tag You're It! 51

Hello!

I'm back from holidays and keen to get some card making done to rejuvenate the mojo! :-) I've just spent almost four weeks in Europe visiting with my brother and his family. What a wonderful time we had! We visited Budapest, Vienna, and Italy (Pisa, Florence, Piombino, and Elba). It had been about 12 years since we last travelled, so it was lovely to get out and about again.

Today I am playing along with Tag You're It! This is my little tag.
I used PTI Doodlie-Do stamps for the images. My inspiration was Donna's gorgeous tag where I've taken her watercoloured background, red/yellow flower, and strip of washi.
And now, my jet lag is still trying to confuse me, so I think I need to get myself to bed for a good night's sleep.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad you had such a wonderful trip! Your tag is fabulous. I love the vibrant colors!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous tag, Michelle!

HJ said...

It sounds as though you had an exciting trip, but I'm sure you are happy to be home. Our own bed and pillow are the best, aren't they? Glad you returned safely. Your tag today is beautiful. I love the bright colors and the design.

Paula Dobson said...

I love all the elements you pulled from Donna's tag to make a unique one of your own. Loving your background in particular. Welcome home!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely adorable...love your sweet tag.

Aileen said...

Beautiful tag, love the colours and flower.

donna mikasa said...

Welcome home, Michelle! I'd never guess you were dealing with jet lag--you created such a gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining TYI!