Friday 21 July 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 231

Hello!

You would not believe how many cards I made for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! I was starting to despair. They were all CAS (of course) and somehow they were not satisfying me AT ALL. Finally, I created a card that, while not a perfect take on the sketch, made me smile. :-) Oh, the angst of creating clean and simple cards! Some days it's impossible, haha!
I used Stampin' Up! Crazy About You stamps.
This sketch has so much more inspiration than my card shows! It's fabulous! I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun. :-)

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's perfect ... xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

Very bold and striking, Michelle! I love it. Hideko

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous! I had a few restarts on munk card for this week's sketch, too...

Nora Noll said...

Simply beautiful!!

HilaryJane said...

I think your card is just perfect x