Friday, 3 November 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 246

Hello!

Sometimes I look at a sketch and I know exactly what I'm going to make, and this sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge was like that. And then I made what I imagined and I thought, "Oh no, I can't share that!", haha! It didn't turn out. So I went back to the drawing board and came up with this card, which is almost exactly the opposite of my original idea. It worked much better. ;-)
I used SU! Tin of Tags stamps, an old SU! little snowflake, and PTI sentiment.
This sketch is gorgeous and is crying out for some emboss resist with watercoloured background. I cannot wait to see the gallery!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch, Michelle! I love that we both have snowflakes on our cards!

TaeEun said...

What a pretty CAS design full of pink snowflakes!!! An unique take on the sketch! Love this, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love all your pretty in pink snowflakes!