Wednesday 11 December 2019

Challenge Me A Christmas Card - with Michelle Lupton



Hello!

I am so grateful for my card making friends that remember that I'm out here even when I'm not publicly crafting! I am even more grateful when one of them (Michelle) invites me to play and post something online. :-) Michelle has again invited me to take part in her annual "Challenge me a Christmas Card" event, and my challenge to her was to use the theme "Stars". I did manage to muck up the dates, and so I'm late to the party. That's what I get for not doing the regular posting thing. ;-) If you still made your way here to say hello to me and see what I've been up to, thank-you!

So onto my cards. Apologies for the quality of the photos, I'm dealing with iPhone photos taken with orange light due to the bushfire smoke in the skies (I'm in Brisbane, Australia, for those who aren't familiar with me). I used Stampin' Up! Shine Bright, which is a lovely simple Christmas stamp set. The photos don't quite show it, but this card is sparkling bright with Wink of Stella, and coloured with Copics. The die is Lawn Fawn.


Thank-you so much for visiting me! Please leave me a message to let me know you were here and I will come to visit you back. It's been a long time!

Wishing you all a peaceful festive season filled with happiness and fun.

Michelle

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I can't tell you how happy I was to see you in my inbox, Two Ls!! You haven't lost one bit of talent in all this time … gorgeous card, and delightful sentiment for your lovely star!
=] One L

lostinpaper said...

Your card is CAS perfection Michelle! (I hear you with the bushfire smoke, a big rain right now would be amazing for all those fires still burning!)

Darnell said...

So great to see "Amusing Michelle" pop into my inbox! I've missed you! Your card is CASlicious and beautiful! I'm so sorry about all the fires there and the photos of the smoke are just terrifying. Stay safe! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell