Sunday 12 May 2013

CASology #43 - Hexagons

Hello!

Over at CASology this week the theme is Hexagons. I have so many little hexagons awaiting some love, that I just had to join in. While I was sorting through my hexagons, I thought that perhaps I should donate a pile to the school for use in art projects. I really do have quite a few leftovers from when I've used the hexagon cover plate, LOL!
Colours are SU! Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana.
I'm still not feeling well, so I'm a bit deficient in banter today. I hope you are all having a marvellous week-end!

Thanks for coming by to visit.

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

A super way to use hexagons!
Hope you feel better soon Michelle.

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Mother's Day Michelle, hope you start feeling better very soon. Love your hexagon card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle, Happy Mother's Day and feel better soon. Your card is simply adorable! What sweet hexagon flowers too, just perfect for Mother's Day.

Unknown said...

genius! fabulous take on the challenge Michelle! perfect scale too :)

Ardyth said...

This is really fun - makes me think of Minecraft (do you know that video game? I don't really, but my kids play it and everything looks a little pixellated, so I think this is what flowers would look like in the Minecraft world!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Darnell said...

Your hexie flowers are so sweet, Michelle! Very modern. I so hope you are back to your bantering self soon!!

Jenny said...

They really are a wonderful shape and perfect for making flowers with as well I see!!! Such a fun design :0)
Jenny x