Thursday 31 July 2014

Fusion - Beach House

Hello!

The inspiration at Fusion Card Challenge this week made me think of sea, sand, and sky. I went looking for pretty paper in these colours, and I found it! I also found my Uniko Label Love: Thank You stamps. :-) My card has me wanting to head to the beach, right now!

This inspiration and sketch are so lovely! What would you make with these as inspiration? I'll look for you in the gallery!

I had to collect my little girl from school at midday today. She had a 38.5 degree fever which hasn't wanted to go away. She's had a cranky afternoon. I'm hoping she wakes up in the morning all recovered. Fingers crossed. ;-)

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on your pretty paper Michelle! a lovely thank you card!

Deepti said...

The papers are indeed so pretty :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

How gorgeous Michelle!! Love the watercolouring!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Brilliant, I love this card!

Unknown said...

such a gorgeous bloom!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just stunning, such a beautiful combination.