Friday 1 August 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 87 - Tag You're It!

Hello!

Have we got some excitement for you this week at CAS(E) This Sketch! We are joining up with Jackie's new challenge Tag You're It! and we're giving you all an extra week to truly enjoy the fun! That's right! It's a two week challenge. :-)  You can make a tag, or you can use a tag on your card, or you can just make a card without the tag and join CTS alone, however you want to join in!

I'm not a very experienced tag maker, but I am very willing to give it a go. With Tag You're it! bringing me inspiration, I am sure to try again very soon. This week, I used the sketch from CTS to create my tag. You might need to squint your eyes to see the connection. ;-) I used PTI Note Niblets stamps (what a fun set!). Excuse my twine "tag stand", this is one of my tag challenges, how to photograph them once they're made.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's cards and tags over the next two weeks! I just know they will be amazing!

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Michelle! Darling tag... and thanks for admitting to the difficulty with photographing the tag... my quandary every time!
=] Michele

Deepti said...

Oh I love the sweet and simple design of this one :)

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet b'day tag Michelle! love those blooms!

Lynn said...

Too cute. Love all those cheery flowers.

Chrissy Larson said...

I have the worst time photographing tags. I think that is one big reason I shy away from them. I love your twine stand and I adore this tag!!! So cute!

Marybeth said...

I LOVE how you have the stripes in your letters! Adorable tag Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love your tag, those stamps are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with usu at Tag You're It! How are you doing, we haven't chatted in a while?

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Love this PTI tag!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty!

Emily said...

Love your tag! It looks so clean and classy but still fun with the color combination ♥ Perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your super sweet tag, Michelle!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love how cheerful this is Michelle!

Nancy Thomas said...

CAS perfection - just beautiful.

Lynn Put said...

Such a pretty birthday tag! Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge.