Friday, 24 April 2015

Uniko Studio Challenge: Things with Wings Reminder

Hello!

This is my second post as Guest Designer for the Uniko Studio Challenge: Things with Wings. I'm still bursting with excitement that Beverley invited me along this month! Bev inspires me every single time she makes a card. I love her beautiful CAS style.

For my card I used Uniko Studio Bright Butterflies Stamps. Last week I shared a card with watercolour background and silhouette butterfly. This week I share my bright and cheerful CAS response to these amazing stamps.
I just love those little flight squiggles! They're perfect! This stamp set is so use-able - every single stamp has been used in my set already, in a very short time. :-)
If you haven 't joined in at the Uniko Studio challenge this month yet there is still time!

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

sandie said...

Such a cool design-love the border, I haven't used that yet but this gives me a few ideas-thanks for the inspiration and a huge thank you for being a wonderful GD x

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous - love the colours you've used. I agree, the flight squiggles are super. Perfectly CAS and fab. Thanks so much for being a super Guest Designer. xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply fabulous Michelle, love the bright and cheery colours and great use of the stamp set. Thanks for being a super duper guest designer this time. It's been an honour. Sarah x

clavell said...

What inks did you use? That red is gorgeous!

Sarah Gray said...

Love your fresh, CAS card, Michelle! Gorgeous colours too. It has been wonderful seeing your GD designs :)

Nicki S said...

This is sooooo pretty Michelle! I really love the CAS design and layout...it works so well!