Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Tag You're It! - thanks Mum

Hello!

I made a tag! I love the look of the lovely tags I see all over blogland, but I have such difficulty creating them myself! But I made one. For Tag You're It! Challenge 20. Yay!
I used SU! Silhouette Sentiments stamps. Tag is Mama Elephant (I think). "Mum" is SSS.

I was inspired by the blue and green and silhouettes on Jen's tag. I made mine with a navy silhouette and a darker, brighter background, but I'm pretty sure you can see the inspiration.
Thank-you for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...just so beautiful! So sweet.

samanthadesigns said...

Beautiful tag! I love the colors...so calming.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous!

Anja Curvers said...

Wow this is lovely, thanks for playing along with us over at tag you're it.

Jeanne J said...

Hi Michelle! Love the bright color on your tag and that you switched it up with the black image to make it all you! Wonderful!