Friday 26 June 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 129

Hello!

It's my sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch this week! :-)  I can't wait to see what everyone makes with it. This is my version.
I used Waltzingmouse Fine Feathers stamps and a few sequins. Super simple. Well, super simple except for the LONG time it took me to place each element, lol!
When I make cards, I usually focus on the bottom right corner. It is rare that I use the top left. I really enjoyed making this card. I'm now on the look-out for some vertical sentiments so that I can use the sketch again just as I designed it!

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Michelle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! So simple yet so STUNNING!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Michelle.

Marika said...

Absolutely stunning sketch, Michelle!! I am so sad that I can't participate since I am way far from my craft room at the moment. Your take on it is as beautiful! Love the softness in it!

Diane said...

Very pretty card design Michelle.

Hugs Diane

Darnell said...

Well done, Michelle! I will definitely be playing with this fantastic sketch! Your sweet motivating card is phenomenal!! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

Stunning card and fabulous sketch. I've already made a card with it. Love how you've put your sentiment along the feather trail. That is an absolutely brilliant touch.

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your sweet and simple take on your sketch :)