Friday 3 July 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 130

Hello!

How are you all? I'm doing well, enjoying the very mild weather we have here in Brisbane, and still anticipating that Winter might arrive sometime before Spring, lol!

I'm here to bring you my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch. I'm working on Christmas again. I've been looking forward to using these stamps. I've had them for a couple of months, but Christmas wasn't yet calling me. Now it is. My stash of Christmas cards is very low and needs some major boosting over the next few months so that I can send some cards this year.
The stamps are Mama Elephant Alpine Carolers coloured with Copics.
Isn't this sketch lovely? I still have all sorts of ideas for it. That's the beauty of a great sketch. :-)

Thank-you for popping in to visit!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Marika said...

I hope I can say it well enough what I want to express. I love the fact in your card that it uses traditional Christmas colours but at least for me it feel untraditional. Did that make any sense..?!? Great holiday card, Michelle! Love it!

Kara said...

love it michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your card....so fun and very festive! And one of my favorite sentiments ever!!!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch--love those carolers!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your take on the sketch! It's festive and fabulous!

Kay Miller said...

What an adorable card!! I love those little carolers and that sketch if fantastic!!

Karen M said...

I love your sweet christmas card Michelle and your design is fab as always:) xx

Joyce said...

This is adorable and perfectly colored.