Sunday 18 September 2016

Muse 183 - watercolour butterflies

Hello!

I've created a card for the current Muse Card Club Challenge 183 where Tracey has given us the most gorgeous watercoloured beauty to CASE. I was instantly inspired and then it took me several days to find some time to make this card.
I used Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Birthday stamps. The die is Mama Elephant Femme Frames. I coloured using Winsor & Newton watercolours.

This is the beautiful inspiration.
While I was watercolouring AND using Happy Little Stampers stamps, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring for the watercolour design team at Happy Little Stampers. :-) 
After a very busy week, I've had a relatively quiet week-end, which is a blessing! My kids just started their Spring holidays and it's nice to just hang around at home with them with no homework or sports to worry about. ;-) 

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card, Michelle. Love the white butterflies with the coloring in the middle. Fantastic interpretation of Tracey's card.

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful watercolour card! Love the switch to butterflies, too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle, your background is gorgeous and those beautiful white embossed butterflies just pop off it! I am so glad that you found the time to play along. Miss visiting you my friend! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!