Friday 19 May 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 222 - Bugs!

Hello!

I have a new stamp set. I couldn't resist it. My family think I'm crazy and can't imagine who might want the cards I make with this set. I'm sure there are other bug lovers out there other than me, haha! Using Stampin' Up! Beetles & Bugs I created my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.
I added a little shadow using a cool grey Copic to make the bugs stand out. My eldest daughter asked to touch the card after I told her the trick, she couldn't believe it was a flat card with no raised bits. :-)
This sketch is a great one for the ideas bucket. So easy to work with and so many ways to interpret it.

Thank-you for coming by to visit.

I hope you are inspired to join us in the fun this week!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I happen to think this is genius ... but I wouldn't want it sitting on my kitchen counter!!! YIKES!
xx

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love all your sweet bugs!

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch, Michelle!

donna mikasa said...

Your card is icky and awesome at the same time! LOL! Not a big fan of bugs but this card is so cool! I'll bet a future entomologist would love it too.