Sunday 11 December 2011

CTD #171 & SSSC#147

Hello!

Just a quick one before I head out to work. I'm entering a card into the Color Throwdown Challenge #171 and the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #147.

The colours are:
The sketch is:

My card:

I used (mostly SU!)
Inks: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede, Old Olive, StayzOn Black
Stamps: Curly Cute, Circle Circus
Card: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Paper: Mocha Morning, something retired, vellum
Twine: Twinery capuccino
Button: Papertrey Ink

So what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts. :-)

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

What a fun take on the sketch! I love how you made the panel going across a perfect place for the sentiment. Super cute! Thanks for playing along this week @ SSSC!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!

T said...

Is my computer bugged or did you change your blog? I like it!

And I LOVE this card. It's so simple and not simple at the same time. I love the color combination too!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Love Karen's layout, too! Thanks for playing along with us and hope you join us again in January!

Lori said...

Great birthday card! Love the mix of different patterns. Thanks for joining this week's Color Throwdown!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome birthday card! Great job with the sketch and colours!!

Joyce said...

Great take on both challenges. Really pretty card.