Friday 3 October 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 95 - follow your dreams

Hello!

I'm using Modern Beadwork for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch. This week I challenged myself to actually stay close-ish to the sketch, lol! I think I managed it! No flights of fancy, just straight, CAS, stamping. :-)
I used Altenew Modern Beadwork and PTI Building Blocks stamps. Colours are SU! Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Pool Party.
Just a quick post tonight. I have a couple of very tired girls just returned from visits to grandparents. I need to rush them towards their beds.

I hope you can join in the fun with us!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is fabulous. Love all that inky goodness Michelle.

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous! Great take on the sketch and your stamping is perfect :)

Michellem said...

LOVE this card - the next thing I'm thinking about tackling is weaving and I would totally weave something like the pattern on your card!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love your straight CAS stamping :) I adore that color combo for sure!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous stamping!

I Card Everyone said...

It's not easy to play follow the leader when you just want to jump rope!! Love the results!
=] one L

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful stamping of the beadwork! Love the colors you chose!

T said...

You are so creative. I love, love, love this. Your stamping is amazing. You make it look easy.