Friday 24 October 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 97

Hello!

My card for CAS(E) This Sketch this week almost made itself. I had half an idea in my head, I went digging through my old stamps, and then I did a little masking and sponging and stamping et voila! There it was, ready to go.
I created the background using sponged Distress Inks - Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Walnut Stain - and SU! Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Crumb Cake. The images are stamped in SU! Early Espresso. I think the stamps are SU! Organic Grace... and I'm not sure! I'm pretty sure all the images are retired (except Gorgeous Grunge). The sentiment is wPlus9.

Isn't this a fantastic sketch?! I love it!
Anyway, it is bedtime, and I'm about to fall asleep in my chair. I'd better race off to bed!

See you in the gallery! Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I can't wait to play with this sketch! It's fabulous. Love your masking.

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kelly Latevola said...

crushed olive and walnut stain?! I would never have put them together and your background looks amazing!! You're such a talented lady. Love the card!!

I Card Everyone said...

So many possibilities, yes this is a fabulous sketch!! Love what you've done with it, Michelle.. colors are gorgeous.. what a blended beauty!
=] One L

Jen W. said...

Your inked stripe is so perfect (nice clean edges) and I love the images dancing off the edges of it!