Friday 1 May 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 121

Hello!

Wow! That week went by quickly! I'm back with a card for CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. I'm using my favourite bears again.
Stamps are Mama Elephant Bear Hugs. 
I have a cold. I'm a bit weary, my head is thumping, and my throat is super sore. This is getting in the way of any creative blog writing... sorry about that! Add my cold to the weather (it's pouring rain) and I think it's time to climb into bed. When I emerge, I hope I've recovered some of my words to start visiting you creative crafty people and comment on your awesome cards for this week's challenge. :-)

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Brandi said...

Feel better girl! Those bears are cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I love those bears... and the teensy little bumble bees! Feeling better?
=] Michele

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Feel better soon!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a fun sketch.. Love the cute tag with the darling bears. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Deepti Stephens said...

Very cute card Michelle. Feel better soon!! :)

Daša said...

sooo sooo cute! I love it

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your card is so adorable!

Joyce said...

So very sorry you are sick. Sending you some warm sunshine because we've got it to spare. I really love those bears, and how they are encircled by bees and perfectly colored on your tag.

Kim Heggins said...

Hope you are feeling better...no fun being sick. But you would never know that you were under the weather from looking at your fabulous card...love those sweet bears.

Leigh Penner said...

Adorable! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

OMG! I LOVE THOSE BEARS! Adorable, Michelle!