Thursday 1 October 2015

Fusion Card Challenge - Falling Leaves

Hello!

My card for Fusion Card Challenge this week uses a little bit of rock-n-roll technique on my flowers. It's been a while since I've used this technique, and it was great to revisit it! I actually made a fusion card this time around, although you may need to squint to see how I followed the sketch, haha! I love the colours of the inspiration photo, so I stayed pretty close to those.
I used Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers stamps. Inks are Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Suede.
Thanks for coming to visit me! I hope you're inspired to join in the fun!

Michelle
xxx


4 comments:

sandie said...

I adore the CAS design and the Rock and roll works perfectly on the leaves, love this Michelle x

Julia Aston said...

The colors on your 'rock and roll' flowers is lovely Michelle! Julia xx

Karren said...

Your rock n roll flowers look gorgeous and I love the CAS-ness of your card. Great fusion!

Jen W. said...

Fabulous technique - you should be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! :D