Thursday 29 October 2015

Fusion - Poppies and Purple

Hello!

It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge! This week's inspiration is some amazing poppies. I love poppies and I recently got my hands on some poppy stamps, yay! I loosely interpreted the sketch along with the inspiration to create my fusion card.
I used MFT Delicate Pretty Poppies stamps.
As we approach Remembrance Day on 11th November, this is the perfect inspiration.

I hope you're inspired to join in with us this challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Your card is a breath of fresh air!! I love everything about it!! Hugs xx

sandie said...

Gorgeous card and love the touch of yellow, really pops. What a lovely sentiment x

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So gorgeous! You incorporated purple perfectly!

Karren said...

This poppy image is just gorgeous and I really like the spots of yellow in your coloring - they add just the perfect touch. Beautiful card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous creation, love the soft purple!