Thursday 7 October 2010

And now for the photos. . .

After some initial technical difficulties, I have managed to work around my problem with uploading photos.  Obviously, I still have a lot to learn about formatting my blog, but I'll get there, hopefully!

Our first birthday celebration was the little girl's.  This card was one of the very first I made with my favourite new stamp set SU Pony Party.  The little girl was very happy.



The big girl's birthday was this week, and I repeated the pony theme.  After much soul searching as to how to make the card beautiful, and how to cut a circle without circle scissors (which I wouldn't recommend you try, just get the circle scissors, unlike me!), I came up with this. . .


The good news is that the big girl didn't notice the wonky circle, didn't notice my dodgy water-colouring, and didn't notice my imperfect cutting. . . she noticed the beautiful sparkly pony on the dark blue background, which she absolutely LOVED. 

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love how you got the tail to sparkle in the first card. Both are gorgeous and very glad you are now blogging.

Unknown said...

Hi Mish, kids dont notice the imperfections, just the important stuff.. Great work. Your BIL, Bruno x.