Sunday 17 October 2010

Notebooks

About a year ago, I bought a pile of A5 notebooks with the grand intention of making them into gifts at Christmas.  Well, Christmas came and went, and those notebooks were still sitting at the bottom of my wardrobe, waiting patiently for my interest and motivation to return.  After a good twelve months of procrastination, I have set to work on creating something with them.  I have three designs so far, and I'm really enjoying them. I have more in mind, and I hope to work on them over the next few weeks.


First was using Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, which I love, it's very elegant.



Next, I used another set which I liked the moment I saw it, Artistic Etchings.  Not my usual style, but I like it anyway *smile*.  The background stamp is En Francais (French words) and it is a lovely element and I thought it was appropriate to use with the Eiffel Tower.




The third one I created today using Good Friend.  I borrowed this set because I have wanted to play with it for the longest time.  I'll be making another notebook cover using this set but with a very different result sometime soon.  I like this design, it's fun.



These are my notebooks so far, I hope you like them.  I'll show you some more soon!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I want one of these!!!!!