Wednesday 16 April 2014

For my friend

Hello!

I have a friend who helps me out a lot. We help each other. I'm pretty sure I owe her a thousand more than she owes me. I value this friend SO MUCH. I thought I'd give her a card as a memento to how much she is valued. :-)  My friend is also my SU! dealer, yes, DEALER. She has a magic way of making me buy things I wasn't going to buy... sigh! I should really stop going to technique class, lol! So this is a SU! card using a set I've loved forever but only recently bought.
Stamps are Regarding Dahlias. Colours are Poppy Parade, Whisper White, and Basic Black.

This week is a short week at work, but it is feeling rather long. I have so much happening, and a short week just means it has to happen in four days instead of five. Add to that a three day week next week (Easter Monday and ANZAC Day on Friday) and work life is hectic! I will admit that I am so looking forward to the Easter week-end. Four days to relax and hopefully recover my health sounds like heaven right now. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx


7 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the elegant simplicity.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a classy card Michelle--sending hugs!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous, love the bright read border around white :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is gorgeous, so striking and CAS. I love that you stamped some of the flowers on the base!

Jen W. said...

This is a stunner, Michelle! Cool and graphic but soft at the same time. Really awesome! Hope you get lots of time to rest and recover this weekend. And tell the family that Jen says you are to put your feet up and be waited on while you recuperate! :)

maria f. said...

What a beautiful image and fabulous font. Hope you are well. And Happy Easter, Michelle.

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, Michelle! Your dealer will love it!! lol! Glad you are having lovely autumn weather! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Hugs, Darnell