Sunday 20 April 2014

Get Well Flowers

Hello!

If you were feeling ill, do you think a blue and green bunch of flowers would make you feel better? I'm not so sure, but my daughter loves this card, she thinks blue flowers are PERFECT, lol!
I used Avery Elle Thanks a Bunch stamps. Colours are PTI Hawaiian Shores and SU! Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and Pacific Point.

I'm entering this into the Avery Elle Colour Challenge.
I made another card using this stamp set just the other day. Now that I've made the blue version, I want to go back and remake this one. I was thinking of my Mum for Mother's Day with this one. I'm pretty sure Mum doesn't read my blog, so I should be safe sharing here. ;-)
I'm making torta pasqualina for dinner tonight. My favourite part of Easter food. The kids get their chocolate eggs. I get my spinach, egg, and ricotta pie. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love both versions...the sentiments say it all on both of them. Stunning Michelle.

~amy~ said...

BOTH versions are just gorgeous! The torta pasqualina sounds delish (I googled it)...if you have an easy recipe...can you share it? :)

Bonnie said...

How beautiful! Love both of them!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful cards - LOVE the blue version!

Deepti said...

This floral bunch looks gorgeous in both the colors :)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! These are both BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Design and that stamp set its one of my FAVORITES!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

donna mikasa said...

Both versions are beautiful, Michelle!

Katie Gehring said...

Michelle, these are GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!