Thursday 24 April 2014

Fusion #9

Hello!

It's time  for a new Fusion Challenge!

When I sat down to make this card, I had something completely different in mind. But while I was pulling out colours and getting myself ready to stamp, this idea jumped into my head and decided to stay. I only used the inspiration, not the sketch this time. I was looking at those zigzags and it brought to mind the edges of the dahlia petals. So I followed the inspiration to create this card. It's so bright and fun!
I used SU! Regarding Dahlias. Colours are Memento Luxe Morocco, Rose Petal, Tuxedo Black, and Dandelion, and Mama Elephant Mojito. The sequins are Avery Elle.
Please take some time to visit the rest of the Design Team, they've done some wonderful work!


Thank-you for coming by to visit!

Michelle
xxx


16 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous use of those colors, Michelle! Your stamping is perfect - love this!

~amy~ said...

Those blooms are so gorgeous...love the colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow--this is gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely one layer card Michelle! love your colorful blooms and the scatter of sequins!

Alli said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Yes, yes, yes...absolutely love the masking and the gorgeous colors Michelle...you win favorite! :)

Deepti said...

I am in love with the amazing masking u did!! This is perfect use of colors :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow!! Gorgeous, Michelle. The masking is crazy good.

Alyssa S said...

Just beautiful!! Love your interpretation of the inspiration photo :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

GORGEOUS blooms and I love that you used all the colors!

Jen W. said...

Oh those fabulous flowers again!! So glad you followed that idea because this is gorgeous!

tori said...

Hi Michelle -this is a gorgeous card. How did you prevent the colors from overlapping? It looks like each flower is right next to each other and not stamped over. thanks!

AB. said...

Such a beautiful card. You balanced the colours just perfectly! Great card!

Geri said...

Michelle...this is so, SO gorgeous!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Gotta say this was my fave card this time. Drop dead gorgeous Michelle!