Monday 14 April 2014

Mama Elephant April Challenge

Hello!

Today I'm playing along with the Mama Elephant April Challenge. I couldn't resist the inspiration photo. I love the colours! I immediately thought of soft sea-glass coloured watercolour background, so I went ahead and created it using watercolour paper and my Inktense pencils. Added to this background is a wistful panda holding a little balloon and saying hello. I don't know if you can see it in this photo, but the background sparkles with Perfect Pearls, as does the dotty card base. :-)
I used Mama Elephant Pandamonium, Party Kit, and Basic Borders stamps. Background coloured using Inktense pencils. Ink is Mama Elephant Mojito, SU! Pool Party, and Memento Luxe Black.
Thank-you for coming to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Jen W. said...

Lovely! So soft and sweet! You continue to rock the pandas!

Lynn said...

This is absolutely adorable Michelle. I love the little hello in the balloon strings. So sweet!

Jingle said...

Oh, my CUTE! I absolutely LOVE this!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute Michelle!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super fun and great use of the colors!

My Paper Epiphany said...

That does it! I really think I have to get Pandamonium!

Deepti said...

This is adorable, Love the water color BG