Friday 14 August 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 136

Hello!

It's time for a new sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch! It's a very simple sketch this week, which sometimes makes it very hard to make a card! Luckily, this time, inspiration struck pretty quickly. :-)
I used PTI On the Farm stamps to create my ducks in a row.
You know what would work really well with this sketch? A perfect line of washi. ;-)

Thanks for coming to visit! I hope you take a little wander to visit the other design team members also!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! I love it!

I Card Everyone said...

Darling! You had to know I'd love this, right? Missing my ducks though!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute...I love these stamps and you really made them rock.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love your duckies, so sweet all lined up in a row.
The sentiment is a riot, very funny, this card would make anyone feel just that, DUCKY!!!
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Martha said...

Michelle, this is simply adorable.