Tuesday 11 August 2015

Runway Inspired 89

Hello!

It's such a pretty dress on Runway Inspired Challenge this week! My card doesn't do the dress justice, at all!
The dress is a very graphic CAS design, so I made a graphic CAS card. Simple stripes. I tried to capture the tulle layer with my vellum at the top of the card.
I've had such a busy time at work over the past few weeks. I'm feeling quite worn out. A little crafting revives me. Oh, how I wish I had whole days to devote to making cards. Perhaps I need to take a holiday to achieve just that? ;-)

Thank you for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is simply perfect.

Lynn said...

Love all that glitter!

Happy Dance said...

Oh Michelle, I think your card compliments this dress perfectly! The designers should look at this and create a matching handbag for this dress! I adore this deliciously CAS card. Quite beautiful if you ask me. Bev

Carolina Alvarez said...

So elegant!, Michelle.

lostinpaper said...

CAS brilliance Michelle!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Gorgeous! What a striking card - perfect CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)