Wednesday 12 August 2015

Pinterest Inspired 1

Hello!

There is a new challenge on the block! And it's right up my alley! Pinterest Inspired Challenge. :-) I was inspired on the first day, but it has taken me a little while to sit down to make a card in response. Thank goodness the challenge runs all month long!
I used PTI Ruby Rose stamps to create this 80th birthday card for my very dear Aunty, who is celebrating her birthday today. We had a wonderful family lunch together with all of her kids, grand-kids, and great-grand-kids with a few cousins, nieces, nephews thrown into the mix. :-)
So this inspiration was irresistible, so pretty!

Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I have no doubt your Aunty absolutely loved this. Beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Card Everyone said...

Hi Michelle! This is just beautiful - your spacing is spot on - how do you do this?
=] One L

~amy~ said...

oh my, soooo pretty!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...love your take on this challenge and that stamp set you used, just perfect for a special birthday.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Gorgeous! Your take on the challenge is spot on, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge. Hope to see you again!

wienerhoneymooners said...

STUNNING, dramatic and VERY lovely!!!! What a statement card - LOVE it

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful Colours and stamping from the inspiration piece! Love ❤️