Friday 16 June 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 226

Hello!

For this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge I've used my favourite colour - Yellow! I really love yellow, black, and white together. :-)
I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamps. The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp, I think (it's an old one).
Isn't this a cool sketch? I love it.

As this goes live, I'll be heading into my last day in Sydney before heading home to my family for the week-end. I really love Sydney, but I really don't love travelling for work and being away from my family. Two weeks in a row is enough to last me several months. I'll cross my fingers I get to stay home for a while now. ;-)

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun!

Michelle
xxx


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

When I was a little, yellow was my favorite color, too, Michelle... you're 'wearing' it beautifully today! LOve it...
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love that gorgeous yellow.

Nora Noll said...

How beautiful!! I LOVE that yellow. Your stamped background is fabulous!!