Thursday 1 June 2017

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - Mask

Hello!

Oh my goodness! I had a failure of my scheduling here on Blogger and this post didn't go live this morning! Oops! Sorry about that everyone. :-)

Welcome to June and welcome to the June Watercolour Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. This month the optional twist is "Mask", so I did a little masking before colouring.
I used Altenew Adore You stamps and watercoloured with distress inks before doing a bit of splattering. I finished off with a few sequins.
For those of you wondering how my daughter is going at camp... so am I! I received one letter so far, which was written on her first day there a week and a half ago. I'm hoping for another few letters before she leaves in three weeks' time. ;-) Her first letter was happy and she was looking forward to the next few weeks.

Thank-you for visiting. I hope you're inspired to pull out the watercolours and join us in the fun this month!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

MyLittleBlueDog said...

The camp sounds like it is pretty hard core. My great niece had to go to camp too for a week it is mostly to get the children all familiarised with each other I think... EVERYONE has to go. She did Duke of Edinburgh award too which sound amore like the camp your daughter is going to... is this part of the Qld curriculum or just this particular school? It sounds great and I think it should happen more, I am unaware of anything like this in NSW. Hope she has a good time it will be challenging but they are all in it together!

Kylie said...

Those blooms are so pretty thanks to your wonderful watercolouring. I love the design! xx

Inkyfingers said...

Whar a lovely CAS design Michelle, and I love your softly coloured flowers.
Your daughter must be having a good time or you would have heard more from her I'm sure!
Hugs
Carol x

Jenny Colacicco said...

What a really pretty card - I like the vintage feel and the soft colours. Jenny x