Monday 12 June 2017

Wedding Wishes

Hello!

While playing catch-up on the week-end on the cardmaking front, I made this card to kickstart my mojo. My inspiration came from Muse Card Challenge and Inspired By All The Little Things.
I used Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder, Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background, and PTI Background Basics: Circles stamps.
For my very last minute entry, following Anita's Muse inspriation, I stamped a black and white image, masked, and then added a pink background.
For Inspired by all the Little Things I took the wedding theme and the corner flowers, only mine is a giant single flower rather than the beautiful bouquet of the inspiration.

I'm hoping that I can get a few more cards made over the next couple of weeks to bring me back to schedule so that I can keep up with my regular posting again. ;-)

This week I'm off to Sydney for work for most of the week. Everyone cross your fingers for clear weather for me, at least in the evenings. I really want to head out to Vivid while I'm there to see the gorgeous lights.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx



9 comments:

Jaana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the different stamped background textures.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Hannelie said...

Love your take on the muse!

Lady Joyful said...

Really pretty card.

Neets B said...

A lovely take on my design. That large bloom is gorgeous and it looks fab paired with the two different background designs.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your giant bloom, and the envelope stamp, and circles,are so perfectly imperfect to add just right amount of interest as a backdrop to it... incredible Two Ls...
=] xx

Ardyth said...

I love the cleverness of the two backgrounds - they work well together! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse.

Marcie Sharp said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.