Friday 23 June 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 227

Hello!

This week has been a challenge. I have a cold that has me feeling like I've been hit by a truck. My washing machine stopped working in the middle of a load, full of water, and towels. And I'm so, so tired! But there is good news! My youngest daughter started holidays and spent three days this week going to Code Camp where she created her own computer game app. She loved it! We've had a quiet week together while hubby is traveling for work and big sister is still at camp, which has been lovely despite my illness. The washing machine repair man came and worked his magic. And this week-end we get to pick up my big girl after five weeks of camp! Yay!

I'm here with my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.
I used Stampin' Up! Organic Grace stamps (retired) to create this card. I masked, stamped, and sponged before stamping the butterfly and sentiment.
Another very cool sketch from N@ Ali. :-)

I hope you can come and join us in the fun this week!

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning butterflies...just love those gorgeous colors.

Darnell said...

You have sure had a challenging week, Michelle, but the end is near and a good weekend is almost here! I love your take on this sketch! The pretty summer colors with dragonflies and a butterfly are perfect for a sympathy card! Hugs, Darnell

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! I can't believe the 5 weeks has gone by already - although to you it probably dragged. I hope your daughter had a wonderful time and I hope you're feeling better soon.

MyLittleBlueDog said...

You must be excited to see your daughter after five weeks and hear all about her adventures.