Thursday 18 September 2014

CASE Study 209 - dreamy feathers

Hello!

Oops! I'm running a little late! The day got away with me. I have a day off work for the first day of school holidays (parent-teacher interviews at school, buying new Summer uniforms for next term, shopping for family presents) and I thought I would have PLENTY of time to whip up a post for CASE Study. It turns out that I got home, lay down on my bed with my book and didn't come up for air until that book was finished. You know how it is when you only have a couple of chapters left... lol!

So here is my card!
Our muse is Debby Hughes, who is awesome, and inspires me all the time. I loved Debby's colour scheme and the wreath and feathers! I white embossed Waltzingmouse Stamps Fine Feathers on Fine Linen card, added a few sequins, and mounted on white card base.
Please forgive me being so tardy! And thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx