Friday 26 September 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 94 - Hello!

Hello!

I may have wandered off on another tangent this week. For some reason I struggled with this sketch. This card is my fourth version. I finally decided on this sentiment because the h and the l's reflected those background lines in the sketch for me. My original cards were very graphic, and they just weren't working, so this time I used the lovely big hello and a bunch of flowers. I'm much happier!
I used PTI Wonderful Words: Hello, and wPlus9 Fresh Cut Containers stamps.
I really love this sketch, even though it challenged me (probably BECAUSE it challenged me). I can't wait to see how everyone else creates with this inspiration!

Thanks for coming by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx

12 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Michelle! I love your super pretty take on the sketch!

Betty said...

such a creative interpretation of the sketch - love it!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous one layer card. I'm glad you persevered. The flowers are perfect against the neutral color on the sentiment.

Deepti said...

This is so pretty :) love the cluster of roses !

Kara said...

pretty!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Those tiny flowers are so pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

So so pretty...and those little roses are so so sweet.

Shona Chambers said...

Such a pretty, feminine card. I'm so glad you battled on with the challenge, it was so worth it! I recently won this stamp set and have been wondering what I can do with the little flowers, so thank you so much for the inspiration!

I Card Everyone said...

This is perfect! I love the way you look at the challenge...
=] Michele

Darnell said...

I love your pretty interpretation of the sketch, Michelle! I love that you went outside the box and did an inside-out design where the sediment IS the sketch. If that made any sense!! It's funny how the CTS sketch is so close to the sketch that just ended over at Stamplorations, except the bars were offset on that one. Anyway, I like what you did! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly Latevola said...

So pretty! I love how you used the letters to mimic the stripes. Your little flowers are so sweet :)

Karen M said...

Love your pretty card - all those little flowers look fab! Hugs xx