Friday 19 September 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch 93 - Smile!

Hello!

You know how sometimes you sit down with one idea in your head and the card that appears in front of you has absolutely no relationship to that original idea? Yeah, well that happened with this card, lol! The sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch this week has a diagonal square. I quite like that square. I don't know how it got so lost in the translation... I'll just blame it on my brand new Fresh Cut Containers stamps from Wplus9. I got carried away with creating my little pot of plants and completely forgot what I was doing! The sentiment is wPlus9 Strictly Sentiments 5.
And this is the fabulous sketch.
I am also joining in with Darnell's NBUS Challenge #2 with this card. I'll link it up in the morning. ;-)
Today is my wedding anniversary. My hubby and I have been married 15 years. :-)  We have been together for 21 years. It doesn't feel that long. I still think he's pretty cute. In fact, I think he's cuter now than when we first met. ;-) He's also the best hubby in the entire universe. I can't wait to see him later on today when he returns from his week of work travel. I might make a special dinner. I might make a card, too! ;-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Deepti said...

Fabulous coloring :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I love it!
I have this stamp set but haven't inked it up yet.... I need to do so ASAP -- I love how you used it!

Katie Melhus said...

This is just lovely! Those flowers are so richly colored :)

Kara said...

so lovely!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle, this is a beautiful card!

Shona Chambers said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Time sure does fly by, especially if your happy. Love your card, all that wonderful white space and the pretty pot of flowers. I just won this stamp set, so thanks for the inspiration!!

Shelly said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! And Happy Anniversary!

Darnell said...

I came to wish you a happy anniversary, Michelle, since it's already tomorrow there (I love saying that!), and I'm delighted to see that you are playing in my second NBUS Challenge with your sweet card! I adore your pot of flowers and can just image how awesome that would be on the patio! I love that sediment with it, too!

Enjoy your celebration all weekend long! Fifteen years is a big milestone and it's awesome to hear that you are more in love with him now than you were when you began your journey together!! I wish you many, many more happy years! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly Latevola said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! It means so much, especially coming from you, I've been a fan for a while now. I love your style :) I wouldn't worry about losing that square your incredible flowers are a show stealer for sure!!

Unknown said...

Love your little pot of plants :) Beautiful card.

Diana K said...

Happy Anniversary! I just love everything about this card - beautiful colouring with that fabulous stamp set.