Friday 20 November 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 150 - HO HO HO!

Hello!

I have had the santa hat stamp used on this card forever and I have had this idea forever and I've never created it, until now! This week's CAS(E) This Sketch sketch was my perfect opportunity! :-) I will admit that my stamp positioner got a good workout on this card. I used it for every single image.
I used Stampin' Up! Embellished Events stamps. Colours are Real Red, Old Olive, and Tuxedo Black.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you're inspired to join in the fun!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute card!!

sandie said...

such a cute card-love it and it inspired me to create a card straight away-thanks and I will post it Monday on my blog-helped me get a few more Xmas cards done xx

Karren said...

This is so cute! Love those little hats!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this design, my friend!!! Darling, to the max!
=]

Brandi said...

Oh this is super cute! Love those adorable Santa hats! Let me know how the movie turns out!!! So jealous!!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! I love it!