Wednesday 18 November 2015

Make It Monday 231 - Motif Building

Hello!

I was so intrigued by Betsy's motif building over at Make It Monday this week that I just had to try it out for myself. I think I need a little more practice! It was a fun exercise, so I'll be trying this technique again. :-)
I used PTI Lovely Layers, Rosie Posie, Sparkle & Shine, and Scripted stamp sets to create my motif. Colours are PTI Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores and SU! Certainly Celery.

I'm also linking this up to Susan's Thanksgiving challenge and also to One Layer Simplicity where the theme is Gratitude.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

15 comments:

Jeni Jenne said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! Unexpected colors, oh so very creative!

karen h said...

This is so pretty, Michelle! I love the colors and images you chose!

Vikki H said...

Lovely layers is perfect for this challenge and your colors draw the eye immediately! Good job!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! I love the colors you have used.

lainey said...

What a lovely color combination! Lovely Layers is one of my favorite sets...I need to use it more often after seeing your card.

Linda said...

So pretty and love the colors.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Love the color combo.

lostinpaper said...

Your stamping is perfect and so is your card Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on your motif design, Michelle! I think it rocks, my friend!

Lynn said...

I LOVE this!

Bonnie T. said...

I love the combination of stamps you used. I think you constructed a very creative motif.

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

A lovely take on the motif challenge with a great color palette. Always so fun to see how others put their own stamp on life.

Marcia Hill said...

I don't think you need any more practice at all as this came out just perfect! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Karen Dunbrook said...

love the look of the repeated pattern...so pretty!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the OLS this month.

Susan Raihala said...

The colors and layout here are SIMPLY STUNNING, Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing this with the Thanksgiving Crusade. Blessings!