Monday 2 November 2015

Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge

Hello!

When I saw the new sketch at Happy Little Stampers, I just had to join in. I had an idea in my head, but somehow between head and hands, my regular loose interpretation of a sketch took hold. ;-)

I'm taking any opportunity to make Christmas cards at the moment. The situation is dire. I need to make about 50 in the next few weeks! Given my limited time, I'm starting to wonder if I can do it. This card is a candidate for mass production. I really like how it turned out.
I used SU! Wonderland stamps. I used SU! Smoky Slate card and ink and Tuxedo Black ink.
 Thank-you for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is stunning, Michelle! I love it!

Joyce said...

Very beautiful, Michelle. Love how some of your trees look ghosted and some are bold. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Sketch.

Marlena M. said...

This is so pretty! Lovely dimension~

sue t. said...

This is so classic and elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stamper sketch challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful Michelle...love your take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I usually do "loosely followed sketches" also. this turned out beautiful

Barb Housner

Birgit said...

Simply beautiful! Such a peaceful and serene card you've made! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers November sketch challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely stunning, Michelle! LOve those trees!
=]

Toni said...

Gorgeous. Truly

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful, Michelle. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge this month. Melissa - DT

Gloria said...

Such a wonderful technique and design!
Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Congrats on your HLS win. I LOVE the way you placed the tag on top of the shadowed trees and made them stand out with the black and white. Fabulous and effective technique.

nancy littrell said...

Congratulations for winning the HLS'S Sketch Challenge. I love your soft neutral colors and design. You are right, perfect for mass production:-) TFS Michelle.