Thursday 26 November 2015

Fusion - Blue Christmas

Hello!

The blue Christmas theme continues with this week's Fusion Challenge inspiration! I attempted to use both sketch and inspiration, although my take on the sketch is very loose. ;-)
I used SU! Snow Swirled stamps, one of my long-time favourite sets. The sentiment is PTI.
Isn't this inspiration photo just beautiful? I really do love a blue/aqua Christmas. And if you look closely, there is a very cute doggy sitting there. :-)

I hope you're inspired to join in the fun with us!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Michelle!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful scrolly tree Michelle! love the sparkle of the sequins!

sandie said...

CAS perfection x

Karren said...

Beautiful CAS card, Michelle! The tree is just gorgeous and the blues work so well together.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the soft tree with the bold sequins!

Joyce said...

Your tree is gorgeous, and I like how you decorated it.

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful.