Thursday 12 November 2015

Fusion - Warm Welcome

Hello!

I'm here with my card for Fusion Card Challenge! I made a Fusion card, inspired by both the inspiration photo and the sketch.
I used Wplus9 Pretty Peonies and PTI Scripted stamps. I made an inky fingerprint, so I also added sequins - magic splodge covering!
Isn't this a beautiful inspiration? Gorgeous!!

So, I had a "Mummy fail" tonight. It's been a busy week and I decided I would have a glass of wine and relax. I poured the wine, I sat down, took a sip, and my daughter says, "So, who's driving me to water polo practice?"  Oops! Glad wrap over the wine glass for later consumption... and later relaxation. ;-)

Thanks for visiting! I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun!

Michelle
xxx

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such pretty stamping!

Julia Aston said...

Lov the color under your front panel and your beautiful blooms!

sandie said...

Gorgeous blooms. Hope you enjoyed the wine later x

Lynn said...

Ha! Glad you weren't on glass #2 yet :) Love your beautiful card Michelle!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love this, Michelle!

I Card Everyone said...

nOTHING BUT beauty coming from your craft room on any given day, Michelle!
=]

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!!
Hopefully by now you've enjoyed that glass of wine! ;)

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!! The colors are so warm and welcoming. I have that Wplus9 stamp set but just couldn't visualize them, now I have a wonderful inspiration! And that font from the PTI set is just to die for. Your card is beautiful, I love it!!

Karren said...

Absolutely stunning card! The yellow flower peeking out behind the pink ones is such a great touch.